The Traveler's Gift: Inspiring start to the week

As I have mentioned in a previous post, I always try to start my week with an inspirational thought or message.  I believe that our focal point influences what we do and ultimately how we feel about ourselves.  With this in mind, I typically look for uplifting stories about people who have overcome great obstacles to achieve something they value.

This week I have found a great resource in The Traveler's Gift.  What a great story with a great message.  I highly recommend it!

I was fortunate to have an opportunity to meet the author, Andy Andrews recently at an event here in Gainesville.  He comes across as being a very genuine fellow with a gift of communicating his message of hope in an entertaining way.  I really liked his approach and his book is, in my opinion, a quick and helpful reference on how we view the world around us and how we can change our approach and outcome quickly and easily.



Try googling him (lots of video online) and see what you think about his style and message.  One of my favorites is the "butterfly effect", (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x4e8xTvQh8&feature=related ).  It helps us all to see how important we each are in the overall "BIG" picture of the world.

I hope that you enjoy it!  Let me know if you have read the book, The Traveler's Gift or experienced Andy Andrews before.

Comments

  1. Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going to fast - you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.
    Flights to Toronto
    Cheap Flights to Toronto
    Cheap Air Tickets to Toronto

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts