Be Bold!



Do not be shy, but rather be daring and be bold. If there is something that you can do, then do it.
-Dick Gautier

I am a very shy person at heart.  When I was young it used to hold me back.  Most people who know me today are surprised when they hear me say that, but I make a true effort everyday to push myself into  situations that I would have avoided in the past.  After all, we only live once and you never know how something might work out or what you might be capable of unless you try.  

Today try something that you have wanted to do but held back from before.  Let's call it Fearless Wednesday!  Break through the fear and just do it!  Even if it does go perfectly, you will feel great that you trued and it will expand your comfort zone, which is the ultimate reward!


Comments

Popular Posts